Amanda D's Credentials:
- M.A. Sociology; M.Ed. Education Administration
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor, (AFAA)
- Sports Nutritionist, (ASFA)
- Certified SPINNING® Instructor
- Certified Aqua Aerobic Instructor (FISAF)
- Master Trainer (Aquaspin)
- Certified Pre & Postnatal Corrective Exercise Specialist (FitForBirth)
- Thump Boxing instructor, L1 & Advanced Instructor Course
About Amanda D.
From doing back flips off the wall in her parents' garage to running ultra marathons in the Singapore heat, Amanda has been (hyper?) active her entire life.
After a serious injury derailed her childhood dreams of competing as an Olympic gymnast, Amanda picked up running as a hobby in college and personal training as a side job in graduate school. Soon after earning her Masters degree, she turned fitness into a full-time profession and is now a personal trainer, group exercise instructor, nutrition consultant, and wellness coach
Try us out, no strings attached. First step starts here.