American Womens Association in conjunction with Health & Vitality and Momentum Bootcamps are hosting an event that is a must do if you are a tennis player.
Whether you’re new to the island or you’ve lived here a while, sometimes the 4H’s (heat, haze, hydration and humidity) can absolutely destroy your tennis game. Our experts in physical fitness and nutrition will help players adjust to the rigors of the climate in Singapore. If you want to improve your game, meet other players and have fun with exercise and food you won’t want to miss this!
Liza Rowan of Health & Vitality will share the secrets of:
- how to boost your immune system to cope with the haze (great for your kids too)
- best supplements for tired, aching muscles so that you can be back on court next day
- maximizing energy through nutrition
- what to eat before, during and after a match to maintain energy and keep hydrated
- ideas for serving healthy treats after
Amanda Clement & Sarah Visser from Momentum Bootcamps will focus on Tennis Conditioning. The session will focus on skills important & required for Tennis
- Balance & Stability Coaching
- Agility & Speed Drills
- Strength & Conditioning - Tennis Circuit Training touching on all aspects of fitness with various intensities.
We’ll finish with some healthy smoothies, snacks, a question & answer session and a chance to meet other participants socially.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about this event.