- BA in International Communications
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE) and United States Sports Academy (USSA)
- Certified Group Personal Training Specialist, (ACE)
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist, (ACE)
- Punchfit® Australia Boxing Trainer
- Sports Conditioning Specialist (ACE)
- MetaFit Training Coach (MetaFit Asia Pacific & USA)
- Pre and Post Natal Exercises (FIAFitnation and Australian College of Natural Medicine)
A passionate Group Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Wife, Mum and karaoke enthusiast.
While Ness has always been active it wasn’t until arriving in Singapore in 2012, that she set herself a challenge of running a half marathon. Running was never her forte and this goal pushed her out of her comfort zone.
After finishing the race, Ness loved the feeling of empowerment and strength that came from achieving this milestone and completely changed career paths, so she could encourage others to feel and be the best possible version of themselves.
Momentum was launched in 2014 and the rest is history!
When Ness isn't instructing, she's racing after her munchkins Tomas (3) and Ella (2), enjoying Mauy Thai, hot yoga and bootcamp classes. Come the weekend - she's usually kicking up her heels with a glass of red and good company.
Try us out, no strings attached. First step starts here.