"This delicious bowl of goodness is filled with protein, good fats and everything you need to fuel your body right."
- Handful of base salad of baby spinach and mixed herbs (I love coriander, basil and mint but just use whatever you like)
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 14 thin slices of Japanese or Lebanese cucumber (slice these long enough to roll)
- 200gm of smoked salmon (I love Tasmanian Woodbridge)
- 1 small broccoli, blanched
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Sprinkle of sesame seeds
- 1 large freshly squeezed lemon
- Dash of olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cook the quinoa until soft and crunchy, then leave to cool
- Place your egg in a pot of cold water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover, remove from the heat and set aside 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, cool in cold water and peel.
- Cut the broccoli into small bite-sized pieces, boil some water in a small pan, add the broccoli and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Grate the carrot and slice the cucumber
- Assemble your bowl by adding in the salad first, then arranging the other ingredients around the edge of the bowl, adding the cherry tomatoes in the middle and the boiled egg on top. Add the dressing and sprinkle with some sesame seeds. Bon Appetit!