With running season around the corner we are all looking for that magic formula on how to get fitter and faster in as less time as possible.
Other than the obvious answer, run more, adding interval sessions to your weekly running schedule could be just what you are looking for. READ MORE
Join us at the track or try this 20 min 'Go to' interval set.
- 1 x Lap of the track easy
- 2 x Lap of the track steady
- Dynamic Stretches including ankle rotations, walking soldiers & walkouts.
- 1 min easy running around the track
- 50 seconds hard / 25 seconds recovery (walk if needed) x 10 rounds
- 10 Deep Squats + 30 sec Squat Hold x 10 rounds
- 10 Slow Crunches + 30 sec Crunch Hold x 10 rounds
Stretch & Cool Down